Nautical Education and Supplies
Kayaking and Canoeing Magazines
Kayak Kits and Building Supplies
Kayaking Equipment and Supplies
- Lotus Designs - Lotus Designs offers the highest quality Swimvests, Rescue Jackets and Accessories designed to meet the specific needs of paddlers.
- NRS (Northwest River Supplies, Inc.) - Equipment and Supplies
- Kakatat - Kokatat Watersports Wear will help make your experience on the water more fun with clothing that keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable.
- Wave Sport - Wave Sport was founded on a passion for kayaking. Itís our prime motivation. Our employees, our designers, our managers and investors paddle. Look for us on the rivers. We want to paddle with you. We want to hear what you have to say. We want to know what you want. Of course, mostly we just want to paddle.
- Nantahala OutDoor Center - Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC) is an employee-owned, outdoor recreation provider. From NOC's outdoor and whitewater programs to its restaurants, outfitter's store and mail order department, our employees are talented and skilled people committed to sharing their expertise with you.
Kayaking and Canoeing Resources
- Adventure Kayak Tours - Friday Harbor - kayak in secluded emerald bays and learn about the intimate lives of the orca whale.
- Blue Otter Outfitters - Friday Harbor - Use ONLY Pygmy Kayaks - offer 1-day, 3-day, and 5-day outtings with small groups limited to six guests.
- Crystal Seas Kayaking - Friday Harbor - offers guided tours.
- Dungeness Bay Touring Company - Sequim - providing kayak rentals and tours to Dungeness Bay, Dungeness Lighthouse, Lake Crescent, and Freshwater Bay.
- Folding Kayak Adventures - Seattle - specializing in Feathercraft folding kayak and Mad River folding canoe rentals.
- George Gronseth's Kayak Academy - Seattle - sea kayak lessons, kayak surfing, accessories, equipment, dry suits, sit on top kayaks, and accident reports.
- Innova - Edmonds - these inflatable kayaks are collapsible and fit in a rucksack and set up easily.
- Kayak Port Townsend - Port Townsend - sea kayak tours and rentals in western Washington and Baja, Mexico.
- Leisure Kayak Adventures - Friday Harbor - offering a unique and upclose perspective of the Islands.
- Northwest Outdoor Center - Seattle - sea kayak whitewater instruction, sales, and rentals.
- Gig Harbor Kayak Center (Northwest Passages) - Gig Harbor - sea kayaking institute.
- Orcas Outdoors, Inc. - Eastsound - specializes in ocean kayak trips.
- PT Outdoors Sea Kayaking - Port Townsend - offers tours, rentals, and equipment sales.
- Puget Sound Kayak Company - Vashon - offering kayak rentals, classes, tours, and more from three Puget Sound locations.
- San Juan Safaris - Friday Harbor - provides whale watching tours, guided kayak treks, boat trips to Victoria, B.C., rentals, and fishing charters.
- Shearwater Sea Kayak - Eastsound - learn the natural history of Orcas Island from naturalists and trained guides.
- Paddling Net - Kayak and Kayaking Information
- NorthWest Outdoor Center - Kayak Rentals and Supplies (Lake Union)
- Agua Verde Paddle Club and Cafe - Kayak Rentals and Supplies (Portage Bay)